Vendors listed by geographic area here: CWF vendors by area
Food Vendors as of July 16, 2015
- Santorini Greek Taverna
- Stewart’s Smokin Backyard BBQ truck
- Hot Sauce Williams BBQ truck
- Adams Texas Smoked BBQ truck
- Hooper Farm
- Chagrin Falls Popcorn Shop Factory
- Case Nepali Student Organization / Nepali American Organization of Ohio
- D’angelos Delights
- Great Taste Chinese
- Indian Delight
- La Dolce Vita
- Bailey’s Boardwalk Fries
- Rising Star Coffee
- Lotus Thai
- Pierogies of Cleveland
- Clifton Martini & Wine Bar
- Fawaky Burst Juice Bar
- Corner Alley
- Hungarian Cultural Garden
- Murray Hill Market
- Papa Nick’s Pizza & Pasta
- East Coast Custard
- Sweet Treats by Shawntel
Non-Food Vendors as of July 20, 2015
- Fighting Soldierz
- Tutties Collectibles
- Sweet Doucee
- Cleveland Ethnic Books by John Sabol
- Argyle and Paisley
- Joyce Factory Direct
- Eros Natura
- Suburban Temple – Kol Ami
- Catholic Charities
- Fresh Brewed Tees
- Global Ambassadors Language Academy
- Doan Brook Watershed Partnership
- Cleveland Is My Paris
- Women of the Cloud Forest
- Ten Thousand Villages
- Arts & Culture Action Committee
- Seth Chwast
- Montessori High School at University Circle
- Green Ribbon Coalition
- Pach Werx
- Faces of Fair
- Ely Road Boutique
- It’s in the Bag
Instructions and Regulations
1. Booth: Vendors using a van, vehicle(s), and/or tent larger than 10’ x 10’ should report to the festival between 7:00 and 8:00 AM on Sunday, August 2, 2015 for set-up. Any tent set-up larger than
10’ x 10’ requires a building permit from the City of Cleveland.
You will be charged accordingly if your booth exceeds the allotted space. You must supply your own tent (unlike in 2014), tables, chairs, decoration, clean-up materials, and other necessary equipment. The City of Cleveland regulations require wash & rinse water for utensils. You are not permitted to change your booth set-up from your assigned space.
All vendor booths will be assigned in advance. You will be notified of your booth location by July 20, 2015. All vendors will then meet with a CWF staff person in advance to identify your location.
There will be no refunds on booth fees for any adverse weather.
All vendors must be responsible for cleaning their booth area at routine intervals during the festival and at closing. CWF staff will inspect all booths for cleanliness. Please be respectful if asked to clean your booth space.
2. Day of the Event: Check-in for all vendors begins on Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 7:00 AM and the set-up must be completed by 10:00 AM. At 10:00 AM, Cleveland Police will barricade the streets leading to your booth. You will not be granted access to your location after 10:00 AM by motor vehicle.
Please plan to have your booth open from 11:00 AM to 7:30 PM. You must close your booth within 30 minutes of the festival’s end (9:00 PM); no one will be allowed to drive through the festival footprint or vendor booth area before closing time.
Festival staff have arranged parking for your vehicle: you will be instructed where to park, depending on your booth location. Your vehicle will not be permitted to remain within the festival footprint
(except food trucks).
Please follow the instructions of the parking attendants, CWF coordinators, CWF security, and Cleveland Police on the grounds.
3. Food/Merchandise: Participants may sell and/or display only those items listed on their applications and approved by CWF. All booths will be inspected before and during the festival, and will be closed if there are items sold or displayed not specified on the application. Food vendors must also obtain additional permits (see application) from the City of Cleveland.
Please remove your car or truck, or other vehicle, from your booth area after unloading.
Please note that there will be NO sales of bottled water whatsoever (as part of our “zero waste” effort).
Food vendors also may not sell conventional soft drinks: only specialized ethnic beverages (teas, special carbonated beverages, juices, etc.) listed on your application will be permitted for sale, subject to approval.
No one is allowed to promote or sell drugs, alcoholic beverages, or tobacco products.
4. Food Vendor Permit: Food vendors are required to have their City of Cleveland food handler, health, and fire permits. These permits must be visible in your booth area. All vendors using propane or other hazardous materials are required to have a Hazardous Materials Permit through the City of Cleveland Fire Department prior to event. All permit applications must be filled out and returned to CWF as well as all fees. The festival will obtain the permits for you after applications and payment are received.
5. Electricity/Water Needs: All booths requiring electricity must bring their own 200-foot extension cord. An inspector will review all electrical usage for proper connections.
Any voltage requirement beyond a single 120V outlet requires additional inquiry and consultation with the CWF Production Chief as part of the application process – the feasibility of including your products and a cost estimate will be provided based on energy requirements.
6. Insurance/Fee: All vendors are required to provide CWF with an insurance certificate evidencing liability coverage with a $1,000,000 combined single limit, naming CWF as additional insured and promising to indemnify CWF and to comply with all applicable laws, statues, ordinances and regulations.
Vendor Applications are Closed for the 2015 Festival
Non-Profit Organizations: Government, Schools, Health Services, and Publicly Funded Social Agencies (Information & Literature only)
Merchandise Vendor (Artists & Artisans): Non-Food, Clothing, Books, Jewelry, Novelties, Photos, Art & Crafts, etc.
For-Profit Organizations & Businesses
Food Vendor (Small): Food not requiring additional preparation (produce, bakery items, spices, packaged food, popcorn, ice cream, etc.). Vendors are required to obtain a food handler permit ($40 fee) from the City of Cleveland. Please submit this application and associated fee once your vendor application is approved. We will secure the appropriate permits for you.
Food Vendor (Big): Food requiring additional preparation (including restaurants, as well as vendors using grills, ovens, open flames etc.). Most food vendors fall into this category. Please inquire if unclear. Vendors are required to obtain a food handler permit ($40 fee) and fire permit ($20 fee) from the City of Cleveland. Please submit these applications and associated fees once your vendor application is approved. We will secure the appropriate permits for you.
Electricity needed? $50 per 120V outlet
You are required to have a 200-foot extension cord.
Water needed? $50 for water
$75 for both electricity & water